For the record, I have used all the tools that are on this page (unless otherwise noted). I recommend these products because they work well, and provide the best solution in the industry from my testing. If you have a product that is better, please let me know. I want to give the best advice that I can!
Blogging – (Google Loves Blogs – Easy To Set Up)
- WordPress Hosted on HostGator – The site you are on is a WordPress Blog Hosted on HostGator. HostGator makes the setup very easy, and you have full control over all content.
- WordPress.com This is a free platform, but you lose much of your control because you do not host it yourself.
- SEOPressor – This tool takes SEO to a new level with your WordPress blog. I know how to do SEO, and I still use it.
- Optimize Press – The complete system for an awesome looking templates, Lead Capture Pages, member areas, and even launch templates for doing product launches.
- MLM Blog Secrets – Focused on home business owners and network marketers. Complete training on setting up a blog and also getting effective content on the blog.
Website Creation / Hosting / Domains
- Site Build IT (SBI) – All in one website building, keyword research tools, tutorials, and branding.
- HostGator – In addition to a blog, HostGator also gives you access to website building tools.
- GoDaddy – Jason’s favorite for purchasing domains.
Step By Step Marketing Instruction
- Marketing Merge – Free tutorials to start to see if you like the format. This training is focused toward network marketing, but can be used in any industry. It is slow training because it takes you through every click.
Autoresponder – Email Follow Up
- Aweber – I have tested many email autoresponders, and Aweber is my favorite.
Automated Post Card System – Mail Follow Up
- Send Out Cards – They print the card, stuff the envelope, put on the postage and mail it (fully automated). Once a card is set up, you can mail it to your whole client base. Make a series of cards, or send every client a birthday card. You can even upload your own handwriting font. Click the link, and you can SEND A POSTCARD ON ME FOR FREE.
- Google Keyword Tool – Free, but not as in depth Keyword Elite or Wordtracker. Great place to start.
- Keyword Elite
Video Marketing Tools
- Traffic Geyser – Video marketing / content syndication on steriods. Not cheap, but it rocks!!!!
- Easy Video Player – Excellent video player for websites, blogs, and stand alone pages. Great tracking and conversion tools.
- Tube Mogul (Have not used this one) – This one is Free, but I haven’t used it. Just wanted to provide a free option.
- Press Release Fire – Training on how to write press releases, and the services to use.
- PRWeb – This is the top press release site, but it is not cheap.
Pay Per Click / PPV
- Perry Marshall – The go to resource for learning Pay Per Click.
- Pay Per Click Domination – Video based training on setting up PPC campaigns.
- Google Adwords – The best place to run pay per click advertising for traffic.
- Direct CPV – Cheaper than Google. Your website pops up over the search terms.
- Directory of Ezines – Get your message in front of highly targeted prospects in ezines. Solo ads typically perform the best.
Tracking / Split Testing
- Google Analytics – (Free) This is what I use. Plan to upgrade to Hypertracker.
- HyperTracker (Have not used this one) – More in depth tracking, but not free like Google Analytics.
SEO Tools / Training